Going Coastal With Fall Decor~ Coastal Fall Wreath

Pumpkins and Sea shells? Yes! If you’re going for coastal autumn decor, they can go well together! I decided that since I was going coastal with my fall decor, it needed to begin at my front door. This is an easy DIY wreath that can be made in under 30 minutes.
going coastal with fall decor coastal fall wreath, crafts, home decor, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
I started with a grapevine wreath and gathered the items I would need for the new look.
I wove a piece rope into the grapevine all the way around and hot glued it in place at the top of the wreath. Then I hot glued three wooden pumpkins to the wreath.
I used an orange burlap ribbon bow that I made last fall and tied a piece of teal burlap ribbon onto it. The bow is attached to the wreath with twine.
The next step was placement of the shells and other filler items. I placed them in various positions until I was satisfied with the balance and fullness, then hot glued them onto the wreath.
I love the pops of color against my black front door.
I found a pumpkin wreath hanger that I loved. Pumpkins and sea shells might not be a fall look that appeals to everyone, but living in a coastal town, it works for me!
To see more, please visit the link below.

Beverly Roderick at Across the Blvd