A New Farmhouse-style Kitchen Light Fixture - for $4.00!

$4.00

I am in the midst of a budget kitchen makeover and one of the major things I needed to change was the ugly florescent light in my kitchen. But my budget didn't allow for much and certainly not the lovely farmhouse fixture I dreamed of... until I walked into Goodwill one day and found the perfect one for only $4.00!
a new farmhouse style kitchen light fixture for 4 00, kitchen design, lighting, painting, repurposing upcycling
No character, horrible lighting, and just plain ugly...
Could this not very pretty, brass, $4.00 Goodwill light fixture be the solution?
Absolutely! With a bit of work and a can of spray paint this light fixture was transformed.
See in process photos, and complete details in my blog post link below.
Christina @ The Frugal Homemaker

• Cathy

Wondering how a chandelier would look in a bathroom...would that be weird?