A New Look for the Front of Our House/ Curb Appeal!

For years we had old, wood steps that needed repair, etc. on an annual basis. We invested in some new concrete steps with a nice landing, sturdy metal railings, two new lights to surround the front door.
The first thing I did was buy a new doormat and repaint the mailbox!
Now the wood trim needs repainting and I'd like to paint the inside door if DH and I can agree on a color and method for doing it!
This is what the mailbox looked like until a sunny Sunday afternoon! It's still sturdy and worth a little refurbishing!
I spray painted it with Rustoleum paint. It took a few light coats with drying in between. I lightly brush stroked the detailing with some paint I had, just to bring out the design. I used
I wish I'd taken a better picture of the mailbox, but, you can see it here. I used things I already had. The numbers? I had stick on numbers and letters from another project, and put them on the mailbox before painting it. Then I just peeled them off when I was done. Simple, cheap, and I could always replace the mailbox if I get tired of it. But, I'd rather see how it does this winter with its new coats of paint!
I wish I had a picture of those awful wood steps (I'm sure I do somewhere!). Next we'll put in a new sidewalk - we had slate slabs for a sidewalk that were original to the house and although I thought they were very cool looking, DH says he hates shoveling and cutting grass around them, so we will get a new sidewalk and some new landscaping. The branch you can see sticking out is from our hydrangea bush which will be beautiful again by next year.
Now, some smaller plantings and spring will be very pretty out front!