How to Turn a "Fake" Christmas Wreath Into a "Real" Christmas Wreath.

I love the smell of evergreen trees in the winter! And I would LOVE a big Christmas wreath on my front door, but I never want to pay the money to buy one year after year, so I used to just hang my "fake" wreath on my door.....until I figured out how to make the "fake" wreath into a "real" wreath.
Accumulate some pine cones and evergreen clippings from your yard, or a park nearby. I also had some gold paint, sparkles and florist's wire around.
Start by painting the pinecones gold and sparkling them.
Next take your basic fake evergreen wreath and insert real evergreen clippings all around the wreath. I like using two different colors of evergreens.
Lastly, take your pretty pinecones and use the florist's wire to attach them to the wreath.
Jazz it up with a bow and some gold star wire from the Dollar Store! Now you have a great smelling wreath that looks fantastic for next to nothing!

15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Creatively Living

• Renee
    Renee

You are a Genius
  • Noreen Schaan
    Noreen Schaan

I have an old wreath that I will give a new look to. Thankfully I live in the Pacific Northwest area of British Columbia, Canada. Lots of trees just outside my door . Thanks for this awesome idea to make a new Christmas wreath for my front door. 🎅🤶🎄⛄❤