How to Organize Kitchen Utensils in 30 Min or Less!

$16

I can't wait to share the many different spaces you can organize in 30 minutes or less, but today we're starting with the kitchen!
I don't know about you, but if my kitchen is cluttered, I feel like my whole house is a mess! Perhaps it's because the kitchen is the heart of the home, as they say. We all spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so I am going to spend the next few days addressing spaces in the kitchen, starting with the utensil drawer.
As you can see, my utensil drawer isn't horribly messy, but it had no clear arrangement. Whenever someone put the dishes away for me, they would end up in the wrong drawer because of this.
The solution I finally came up with was expandable drawer organizers, which I purchased from Zulily (link on my blog). I labeled my dividers so that the utensils are put in their rightful spot each time. I love how organized this drawer is now!
If you don't want to spend the money on expandable dividers, or they won't fit in your drawers, I have shared 3 brilliant alternative ideas on the blog! You're sure to find an organizing idea that works for your space and budget!

Anna M