DIY Full Wall Industrial Piping Shelves

For the last few years, everywhere I've been I seem to be drawn in by the industrial, vintage, warehouse look. I love the modern yet hand made rough feeling it brings to a room. Especially when it's the main focal point of a room or wall.
Before we jump into the assemblage of this full wall piece, I have to give you the low down...this was not easy and it was not quick. The only reason we were able to complete this was because my dad was insanely helpful. I'm not down grading any girls strength but it couldn't hurt to find a very strong gentlemen to help out.
MATERIALS NEEDED- Paper, Pencil, Level, Measuring Tape, 90 Degree Street Elbow, Elbow, Nipple, Cap, Floor Flange, Threaded Tee, Black Spray Paint, Wood Stain, Wood, Drill, Screws, and different height pipes
Cut pipes to desired design, layout for measurements and spray with black spray paint. Let dry over night.
Measure wood shelves to needed width and lengths, depending on your design, and drill holes for pipes to enter through.
Stain wood and let dry overnight thenassemble shelves. Using screws, secure to your wall and floor.
Find the full instructions at onebroadsjourney.com!

One Broads Journey

• Sue Sanders

Very nice addition for a small bedroom needing more closet space. Would be great for a guest bedroom too.

• B. Enne

well explained and great results!