Pantry Makeover: How to Create New Space & Find More Natural Light

Every November, a grocer in my area runs huge sales on canned goods. And, this is the time that I stock-up for the year on cans that we use in big quantities. But, this year, as the cases of cans rolled in, my little make-shift pantry/laundryroom couldn't handle it any longer. In fact, I could have named this post "Help! My pantry is exploding!" and would not have been exaggerating. But, I gotta tell
pantry makeover how to create new space find more natural light, closet, foyer, how to, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas
Turn on the light and it's even more horrifying.
But, with a little cleaning, decluttering, building, and painting, now the area looks like......
For details on the shelving frame, please visit this link called "DIY Floating Bookcase" http://thechelseaproject.com/how-to-build-a-floating-bookcase/
For additional details on adding the trim, please visit this link called "How to Build A Bookcase to Fit Your Space" http://thechelseaproject.com/how-to-build-a-bookcase-to-fit-your-space/
For details on how-to build the mudroom wall unit, please leave a comment and I am pleased to provide the details.
For more information on this post, please click the URL below. All of the links are found on my blog under the category "I Built That"
Susie @ The Chelsea Project Blog