Outdoor Kitchen

We got to start this project with a "clean" slate!! There was nothing but a concreate slab, so we didn't have to demo anything for once! We completed this project prior to our indoor kitchen, which may seem odd, but it was more affordable. We use this space ALL the time in the summer and even a few times throughout the winter.
Concrete Stain: Rust-oleum Concrete Kit (This was the biggest change in the look of the patio)
Kitchen Blocks: Menards
Counter Tops: We helped our contractor pour them, but he completed all the pre-work and the leveling of the tops. I would leave this to the pro's unless you are good with concrete work.
All the steps can parts and pieces used can be found on my blog :)
outdoor kitchen, concrete masonry, diy, outdoor living, patio, Outdoor Kitchen After
Outdoor Kitchen After
outdoor kitchen, concrete masonry, diy, outdoor living, patio, Patio Before
Patio Before
outdoor kitchen, concrete masonry, diy, outdoor living, patio, Outdoor Patio after
Outdoor Patio after
outdoor kitchen, concrete masonry, diy, outdoor living, patio, Close up of the patio stain color
Close up of the patio stain color
Elisa

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

1 comment
Next