How to Build and Plant a Succulent Garden

381K Views
Succulent Gardens require very little water and almost no maintenance. And they can be gorgeous!
  • how to build and plant a succulent garden, diy, flowers, gardening, how to, succulents, Succulent Gardens are easy to create and super easy to care for
Succulent Gardens are easy to create and super easy to care for.
  • how to build and plant a succulent garden, diy, flowers, gardening, how to, succulents, Spray painted with stone paint
Spray painted with stone paint
  • how to build and plant a succulent garden, diy, flowers, gardening, how to, succulents, Some of the plants were also planted in the ground
Some of the plants were also planted in the ground.
  • how to build and plant a succulent garden, diy, flowers, gardening, how to, succulents, Since there were some questions about Indoor Succulent Gardens I thought I would add a photo of the one we created for indoors They do great indoors
Since there were some questions about Indoor Succulent Gardens, I thought I would add a photo of the one we created for indoors. They do great indoors.

Suggested materials for this project:

Hoosier Homemade