Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

12 Fun Ways to Plant Hen & Chicks

Hen & Chicks or Sempervivum are hardy little perennial succulents that can grow almost anywhere in very little dirt. I use them in unique planters on my patio, deck and in my gardens.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In a rusty iron wheel
In a rusty iron wheel.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In a vintage metal toy sports car
In a vintage metal toy sports car.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In and among a vintage iron horse shoe game
In and among a vintage iron horse shoe game.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In the bottom of a chicken feeder
In the bottom of a chicken feeder.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In aluminum measuring cups
In aluminum measuring cups.
12 fun ways to plant hen amp chicks, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, succulents, In an ice cube tray
In an ice cube tray.
Organized Clutter