KILL ANTS INSTANTLY !!! Natural DIY Spray!

I AM NOT AN EXTERMINATER!!! Please don't ask questions if it kills other insects or if it's safe for your pet . I sprayed it on my kitchen counter and it got rid of the ants and YES IT KILLED THEM DEAD!! Ants don't like the smell of vinegar, and the Windex kills them the second it hits them!! . After you spray the ants, you can just wipe them away with a paper towel, their Dead!! If you know where their coming in, keep the area wet with the solution. They Hate the scent of the vinegar, they will stay away from it.
SAFE DIY ANT KILLER
I was washing windows in my kitchen when I noticed some ants crawling on my counter. I had the Windex in my hand, and to stop them I thought I'd wet them to slow them down. I was surprised that it killed them the second it touched them. Then I read that they hate the scent of vinegar, so I thought if I mixed the two together it would also keep them away. IT WORKS
Filled Windex spray bottle half way.u
I filled a Windex spray bottle half full with Windex.
Measured out half cup white vinegar
Measured out half cup of white vinegar.
Added vinegar to spray bottle of Windex
Added the vinegar to the Windex
Shake spray bottle
Spray on the ants, they will die instantly! Leave surface wet with solution. You can spray anywhere you don't want them to go. They won't get near it!
The ants were coming in at the window over my kitchen sink. I sprayed a line of the solution around them to keep them from going all over my counter. I just kept spraying every time I saw some. The next day they were gone. Got a wet paper towel and just wiped up the counter. I sprayed some of the solution to clean it all up.

• Windex spray  (Supermarket)
  • White vinegar  (Supermarket)

15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper

• B
    B

how about red ants ???
    • Vilinda
      Vilinda

For some reason, I found out that ants do not like coffee. I placed some on top and around them. You could see them coming out. Next day all gone. Good Luck.

• Dav32544490
    Dav32544490

will windex and white vinegar kill stink bugs?

• Matt
    Matt

Does it have to be Windex, or can you use another glass cleaner?

• Shawndlyn Williams
    Shawndlyn Williams

I wanted to know if the vinegar and windex will kill the ants I have in my house

• Linda Trieu
    Linda Trieu

try this you gone love it > use dish wash soap 2 inches, add half bottle of 70% Alcohol and half water mix shake this would kill ant in 2sec successful :D