Outdoor Patio Decor Complete With Hanging Table

Welcome to my outdoor retreat! Recently, I upgraded my patio and turned it into one of my favorite places to lounge. Featured in my patio upgrade are my hanging table and wood beam chandelier DIY projects. The end product is more than I hoped for! I absolutely love how it turned out.
This patio was decorated and completed thanks to the Home Depot Patio Style Challenge. Here, I have a picture of my hanging table! Ever since I saw one, I have always wanted a hanging table. Mine turned out to be gorgeous! It was super simple to make, and I am so in love with the end result. My patio was a perfect spot to hang the wood table with the high ceilings and sturdy covered patio ceiling. I also created a wood beam chandelier, which hangs over the table. The lighting is perfect for setting the mood for gatherings after dark.
I absolutely love the sand-colored seat cushions paired with the vibrant throw pillows. The great thing about having neutral seat cushions is that it's super easy to switch things up when your ready for something new. All you have to do is switch out the pillows and accessories, rather than the whole chair.
I picked out two outdoor rugs! One has a neutral tone that can easily be paired with just about any decor, and the other is nice navy color with white medallions. The pop of color the navy rug provides is great because it is not too overbearing, yet it still gives interest to the setting.
How do you like my succulents planted in a chicken feeder?
Of course, I had to take a before picture. You can see the hanging table sitting on two sawhorses so we could get the hanging height correct. It is so lovely to now see our patio finished and not a junk collection spot ; )
If you would like to see more about my patio project, check out our blog! To sit outside and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors in such a lovely patio area is very gratifying. We can’t wait to entertain friends and family in our new outdoor retreat! http://www.designdazzle.com/2016/05/home-depot-patio-style-challenge-hanging-table/

3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Toni - Design Dazzle

• Smi5370300

What happens when it's windy?

• Leslie

Hi Toni, Great idea. I am wondering if you could install height adjustable toggles onto the ropes just in cast. That way if a bad storm is going to happen you can adjust the height so that it is more towards the roof.