Outdoor Patio Decor Complete With Hanging Table

Welcome to my outdoor retreat! Recently, I upgraded my patio and turned it into one of my favorite places to lounge. Featured in my patio upgrade are my hanging table and wood beam chandelier DIY projects. The end product is more than I hoped for! I absolutely love how it turned out.
outdoor patio decor complete with hanging table, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, patio
This patio was decorated and completed thanks to the Home Depot Patio Style Challenge. Here, I have a picture of my hanging table! Ever since I saw one, I have always wanted a hanging table. Mine turned out to be gorgeous! It was super simple to make, and I am so in love with the end result. My patio was a perfect spot to hang the wood table with the high ceilings and sturdy covered patio ceiling. I also created a wood beam chandelier, which hangs over the table. The lighting is perfect for setting the mood for gatherings after dark.
I absolutely love the sand-colored seat cushions paired with the vibrant throw pillows. The great thing about having neutral seat cushions is that it's super easy to switch things up when your ready for something new. All you have to do is switch out the pillows and accessories, rather than the whole chair.
I picked out two outdoor rugs! One has a neutral tone that can easily be paired with just about any decor, and the other is nice navy color with white medallions. The pop of color the navy rug provides is great because it is not too overbearing, yet it still gives interest to the setting.
How do you like my succulents planted in a chicken feeder?
Of course, I had to take a before picture. You can see the hanging table sitting on two sawhorses so we could get the hanging height correct. It is so lovely to now see our patio finished and not a junk collection spot ; )
If you would like to see more about my patio project, check out our blog! To sit outside and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors in such a lovely patio area is very gratifying. We can’t wait to entertain friends and family in our new outdoor retreat! http://www.designdazzle.com/2016/05/home-depot-patio-style-challenge-hanging-table/
Toni - Design Dazzle

• Smi5370300

What happens when it's windy?

• Toni - Design Dazzle

No problem. If it's very windy I wouldn't sit outside. Our table is somewhat protected from the wind so it sways a little in the breeze. : )