The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

Do You Want the Pottery Barn Look? Don't Have the Pottery Barn Budget?

That was exactly my dilemma when I was choosing bedding for my grandson's Bedroom Makeover. I knew the look I wanted...I even found the perfect bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. I just didn't have that Pottery Barn Kids budget to go along with it. So, I resorted to Plan B and C and D. :) I shopped around and found everything I needed, to get the same look, only at a much lower cost. Here is a sneaky-peaky of the room thus far, and the bedding I chose.
do you want the pottery barn look don t have the pottery barn budget, bedroom ideas, home decor
PBK sheets, Target Madras Quilt, Kmart Cotton Blanket, Lowes Pillow.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Ada

MUY BONITO !!...

• Susie

Isn't it fun to look for a bargain?? I do the same thing! If I like the look of something, I take a pic with my phone and go searching for something very similar! Who doesn't love a great bargain?? 👌❤️