5-minute Designer Cabinet Knobs

When I made these knobs and texted a photo to my hubby, he called me from his trip: “They look amazing! But no one is going to be able to make them…”
What???
Then I realized because I was always drawing and painting, he thought I PAINTED them.
Well, these may look like hand painted ceramic knobs, but the secret is- they are the easiest things to make, no painting involved. I will share with you all the designs so you can make your own set.
They are made with the same method as these designer outlet covers. You can check out this tutorial and download the free designs here!
Start with $1 wooden knobs and plastic wrap- a new use for plastic wrap...
Print and cut out the designs on paper. You can download the printable designs I made for these knobs at the end.
Brush Modpodge (or glue) onto the paper cutout and the knobs. Take a piece of plastic, wrap around the knob as you press the paper and shape it along the curved surface of the knob.
Peel the plastic off. Here's our knob! Let dry and brush some more Modpodge for extra durability.
Check out more helpful details, tips and download all the designs by clicking HERE! Now you can make your own Anthropologie worthy knobs !
If you love custom design details like these knobs, you will also love these 25 beautiful paint color palettes for your kitchen cabinets. Get all the color names at the link below!

3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
APieceofRainbow

• Nan

Homemade Modge Podge. You need 1 cup of glue (white Elmer’s glue) and 1/3 cup of water. These proportions are perfect – don't mess with them. You don’t need to buy Modge Podge.

• Lucia

When my mother-in-law taught me how to decoupage 50 years ago, there was no ModPodge. Instead we used Elmer’s Glue and water!

• Nancy K

Thanks for a wonderful idea. My apartment has really horrible knobs from the 1960’s. I am definitely going to do this. Please let me know how you get a flat sheet of paper to curve around the knob. Thanks!

• Jess

Make circle paper larger than the knobs. Make 4 small clips on circled paper edge. This will enable paper to bend around the edge of wood.