Nothing Like Furniture as Art!

11K Views
Oh wowzas. She took soooo long to do! I was given this dresser and thought - I need to do something fun. I saw this old card and of course, the Queen of Hearts is ideal for a nice shape. I blew the card up to see the details better and then got out the paint brushes. A month later, she's done! Well, not quite, I still need to add hardware to open the drawers. And maybe push the drawers in properly for a photo shoot, but man o man I am just so happy she is done! First time around I painted her black, then when she was done I thought no no no she needs to be red. And there you have it. The Queen of Hearts!
Time: 4 WeeksDifficulty: Advanced

Suggested materials for this project:

• Miriam I
      Miriam I Houston, TX

I've been waiting on your next creation, you know that? You didn't dissapoint! This is unlike anything I've ever seen before!

• Jasmin
        Jasmin Canada

Thanks Miriam! She's a doozy! Wondering what sort of knobs or pulls to put on her now. That's the toughest part of the whole thing I think!!!