DIY Recycled Bathroom Organizer

Today, I am sharing an easy DIY Recycled Bathroom Organizer that you can make with things from your recycling bin and scraps from your garage.
For this project, I used old jars, an old board, some wire and two faucet knobs. *I used jars that had "grooves" around the top of it so the wire had something to hang on to.
I drilled holes in the old board that were a little smaller than the faucet knobs. That way, when I screwed the knobs into the wood, it really fit snug.
Then, I wrapped the wire around the jars and used more wire to make a "handle". I hung the jars on the faucet knobs and that's it!
Now, we have a recycled and pretty storage piece for cotton swabs and cotton balls.

Lindsay Eidahl

• Jan5777457

How did you fasten the knobs to the board

• Diena Cameron

Sidney Ripple McLaughlin, great idea with the idea of knobs BTW. So for those of us who aren't lucky enough to have faucet knobs like those, just buy some furniture knobs that are reproduction faucet knobs. Very cute Lindley Eidahl. Love this idea, very farmhouse chic .)
  • Karen

Love the faucet hooks.......but I think you'll have to go back to the drawing board on the mason jars.....how your hands gonna fit in there to get stuff out?
    • Berni

Maybe a long pair of colourful tweezers hanging over jar for tweezing a cotton ball or cotton tip as required😋😊!!!