DIY TOILET CLEANER GEL

When I was single with no kids I didn’t worry much about the type of products I used in my house. I would buy anything that I like, no matter the cost or what was in it. I was living fearlessly when it came to my household cleaners. When I had a family I needed to worry about the chemicals I was using in my home. I’ve been slowly transitioning to all-natural or homemade cleaners and recently I tried my hand
diy toilet cleaner gel, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips, how to
**To get the full directions, list of items used, and measurements, visit the url at the bottom of the post.**
In a small pan over medium to low heat, warm the water. Do not allow to boil. Slowly stir in Fels-Naptha and oil. In a small bowl, mix baking soda and borax. Slowly pour into the pot and stir.
Squeeze under the rim of your toilet. Allow to set for 10 minutes.
Clean off remaining residue with a toilet brush, then flush the toilet. Your bowl should look as good as new!
The Kreative Life

1 comment