DIY Rustic Jewelry Organizer

My inspiration to make this, came from knobs I found, while I was going through some junk in our house. I honestly can’t remember where they even came from…I’m thinking a family member gave them to me, but I didn’t know what to do with them. This time was different, and I instantly thought of putting them on some wood, to use for hanging my necklaces.
You need to cut your piece of wood to the size you desire. Then you will mark out where you want the knobs to go. To do this you need to determine how far apart you want them and if you would like them centred. After that you will drill the holes for the screws of the knobs to go.
After your holes are all drilled you can stain the wood your desired colour. Follow stain manufacturer's instructions for staining directions.
Once you are done staining you can add picture hangers to the back, and then hang on the wall! For complete instructions on this project visit Elegance & Peonies. Thanks so much for reading!

Alysha @ Elegance & Peonies

1 comment
  • Elizabeth

Yes, just the simple but practical solution I was looking for!! Cant wait to get started! Thank you!!