Sensational Recycled Solar Lights in the Garden

$10

How to make easy recycled solar lights for your garden
Solar lights have been around forever it seems and always come out in new styles each year in department stores. Flea Market Gardeners like to make their own solar lights for the garden,... from recycled and discarded materials....art supplies, we call them.
"These were a couple of wire candle holders that I found at a thrift store. I cut the tops off a couple of cobalt Blue Bud bottles then set a solar light on the top. The center one is an aluminum cover used to protect lights usually found in commercial buildings. I love how they cast a cool design on the table at night.

See these two and three more brilliant and easy projects
Marie Niemann's brilliant blue lamps,...from Bud Light beer bottles, amazing upcycle!
Easy how-tos...Take glasses or cut glass bottle, candle holders and solar lights...See the simple glass cutter Marie used.
Find globes in thrift shops and flea markets, hang with chain and pop in a solar light

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Flea Market Gardening

• Michelle
    Michelle

Online for very cheap!

• Jennie Lee
    Jennie Lee

The beer with the blue bottles is Bud Light PLATINUM, not regular Bud Light. And watch out-- it's stronger!