Mummy Banner

Halloween crafts are a lot of fun and making things you can use in your home to make it more festive for the holiday is even more fun. This Mummy Banner came together very easily with only a few supplies needed.
I used some wood triangles I had left over from a previous project, but a {afilink} Unfinished Triangle Shaped Banner would work great too. Some gauze, black paint, googly eyes. twine and {afilink} Tacky glue is all your need to finish this Mummy banner.
I painted the wood triangles black, wrapped gauze around them and added some googly eyes. After that, I glued twine to the back of each one and hung the banner on our faux mantel in our living room.
This banner is not only perfect for your mantel, but you could hang this on your front door to welcome trick-or-treaters as well! It was easy to make and the kids can help put it together.
You can see the full tutorial on my blog: http://mycreativedays.porch.com/halloween-crafts-easy-mummy-garland/

Lindsay Eidahl

1 comment