What Can I Put in a Glass Vase?

With some time, imagination and some glass or plastic tubular vases, you can decorate for the Holidays, Special days or Any days!!
I found myself with one glass and two plastic vases. Okay, the one on the saucer is just a tube with no bottom, so that one needed a bit of help.
I put a larger jar inside for three reasons. One is if you don't have enough of one thing to put inside, this makes it look like it's full.
Two is that if you did have a lot of stuff, no one would see what was in the center.
Three is that if you wanted to use this as a luminary, it would work perfectly.
The first of these I am posting is a Christmas decoration I am going to keep as it is all year. It's plastic, easy to seal the top with a plastic food lid or just foil/clear cling wrap. I chose red and gold beads, bells, and faux pearls.
If you get dollar store ornaments, you may find they fall apart easy so I just took off the glue and ribbon from the bell and used each part separately.
I replaced the taller glass with a shorter one, left the cap on loosely so nothing would get inside it, and poured the pretties inside.
I glued some red beaded string, faux gold leaves and ribbons and a button in the center.
I am sorry it's fuzzy. Night time shots are hard to get right when you are trying to capture a candles glow. So here is a nice shot of it in daylight.
Here are a couple shots of other things you can put in them. Pumpkins from my balcony and pretty Christmas Balls.
I will post another idea next that I think you all might like.

Holiday decorations: Beads, bells, balls and more

15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs

• Anna Maria Banderwick
    Anna Maria Banderwick

Where did you put the candle?
    • Sandra Allen
      Sandra Allen

It's inside the center jar. I only had it lit for long enough to take the photo then blew it out. You can also use a pillar candle that comes up much higher. Or you can use the battery powered ones.

• Melody Garcia
    Melody Garcia

Thanks. These are really cute ideas that I can have my grandchildren do to make their holidays more fun.
  • Rb Marcino
    Rb Marcino

Quite lovely. I shall do this with the small antique Christmas ornaments I have from my family. Thank You!

• Sandra Allen
      Sandra Allen

You are welcome. I love your idea and when you make it can you share it with us?