Santa's Workshop Gift Wrapping Tutorial

Christmas Magic starts way before Christmas Morning! Whether you're wrapping up a simple cable knit scarf, or ahandmade gift that only took you 15 minutes, this easy and fun Santa’s workshop gift wrapping tutorial will help you make the magic of Christmas even more real!
Step One: Wrapping
Before we can get to all the fun stamps and whatnot, we need to make sure the package is wrapped!
I love to use brown paper for mine. It's a simple classic way to create that vintage "straight from the post office" look.
Step Two: Adding Twine
This step is optional, but I like the effect of the brown paper with the twine, so we always use it!
Wrapping the twine off-centered allows the address to be centered if you want. Or you can make the twine centered and the address off-centered. Totally up to you!
Step Three: Adding Stamps
Download your free Christmas stamps at the end of the original post and then choose a few to cut out for each package!
I like to use at least 3 and overlap them.
Make sure you also cut out your “Inspected by Elf No: ___ ” stamp too!
Once you have your placement down, grab some Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape. This is perfect for going over the stamps because the matte finish makes it practically invisible!
Step Four: Customizing
I like the change the "Inspected by Elf No: ___" for each package to give it a little extra Christmas magic!
Or you could even use the Elf Number as a code! Give each family member their own Elf Inspector and keep the code a secret until Christmas morning!
See how sweet this vintage Christmas stamps are? I just love them, and there are a ton to choose from on the free download!
Once you have all the stamps on, finish up with a few final touches.
Address the package with name and address, or their bedroom location for a little magical fun. And add your Elf Inspector number!
Now you have the perfect way to deck out your tree and create some extra Christmas magic!

• Brown Paper  (http://amzn.to/2hkeqfd)
  • Twine  (http://amzn.to/2hkwG58)
  • Vintage Christmas Stamps  (http://www.amodernhomestead.com/santas-workshop-gift-wrapping-tutorial-free-christmas-stamps/)

Victoria

• Ellymae Cutler-Fuchs

Love this! It's so cute!

• Carol

I am going to do this for all 3 of our great-grandchildren next year! I just love it. What a wonderful way to surprise a child with a special gift from Santa. Thank you for the idea. I'll have to check out the scrap booking stuff for special embleshments.