"5 Items For Your Winter Home From ONE Thrift Store Sweater!" (Part 4)

$1

Buy 1 thrift store sweater or repurpose an old sweater of your own to make 5 ideas that are easy and will warm your home during the cold months! There will be 5 separate posts for this one project. Links to all projects will be at the bottom.

Fourth we are going to make a candle sleeve, here is the original sweater.
There is some of what we have left of the sweater for round 4.
Measure the candle you will be covering.
Cut another section off the sleeve
Slide the section onto the candle.
Decide if you want it folded over or not, &/or whether you want to wrap around the bottom or be exposed above the bottom.
If your sweater had any embellishments feel free to glue them onto your sleeve to decorate, or add your own buttons, stickers, etc.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Please join me for Hometalk’s Facebook Live Tuesday, Jan. 10th 2017 at 7pm EST!
In case you missed it, here it is: https://www.facebook.com/Hometalk/?fref=ts

• Sweater
  • Candle

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Sherry Drum
    Sherry Drum

Other ideas 1. one of those critters to use in front of doors if you have a draft. 2. I like this idea. For instance, a warm sweater would make a pillow cover (sofa pillow). Here comes the cool part, if it has buttons use that area as opening to insert pillow. (can use this a for any season, depending on the fabric dresses, jackets or vests could also be use)
  • Sam4607472
    Sam4607472

Thanks, some very good ideas. I think a button-up sweater would make a lovely sofa pillow, particularly if it had leather looking buttons. I also like the idea of the draft piece.