DIY Wood Slice Snowflake Coasters

Decorate your home for winter with these cute and easy to make DIY Wood Slice Snowflake Coasters!
Keep them for yourself (they're a fun way to add some winter-inspired decor to your home) or give them as a fun seasonal gift! They'd make a great gift for pretty much anyone.
diy wood slice snowflake coasters
To get started, print out the snowflake template (get it for free on my blog), then cut out the snowflakes. Center the templates on your coasters and tape them into place so they won't move while you're tracing them.
Trace the snowflake with a pen, pressing firmly so you are left with an indentation on the coaster.
diy wood slice snowflake coasters
Fill in the snowflake with the white paint. Take your time and don’t worry if it’s not exactly perfect, mine sure weren’t!
You could also try using a paint pen.
diy wood slice snowflake coasters
To finish the project, go over your DIY Wood Slice Coasters with polyurethane. This will to protect the flakes and to keep the wood from staining during use.
diy wood slice snowflake coasters
I packaged my DIY Wood Slice Snowflake Coaster with a red ribbon so I could give them as a gift … simple, yet pretty!
diy wood slice snowflake coasters
Please visit my blog (the link is below) to get the free printable snowflake template.
diy wood slice snowflake coasters

• Wood slice coasters
  • Tape
  • Scissors
Ginnie - Hello Little Home