Anne Thompson
Anne Thompson
  • Ft Mitchell, KY

Easy Recycled Storage for Your Rag Stash

$5

Don't toss that big box your trash bags came in. Reuse it! It's so simple, but can clean up the area under your sink, or in your utility closet, in a snap.
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, DIY upcycled so simple storage
so simple storage
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Look for a wrapping paper that suits you I like the dollar section at Target and TJMaxx
Look for a wrapping paper that suits you. I like the dollar section at Target and TJMaxx.
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, You ll need at least one box with a good size opening in it I had a Costco garbage bag box that worked perfectly If you don t have a box with an opening carefully use a craft or utility knife to cut a hole
You'll need at least one box with a good size opening in it. I had a Costco garbage bag box that worked perfectly. If you don't have a box with an opening, carefully use a craft or utility knife to cut a hole.
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Wrap the box like you would any other present I got you rags Happy Birthday
Wrap the box like you would any other present. (I got you rags! Happy Birthday!)
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Again using the craft or utility knife poke a hole through the wrapping paper and carefully cut the paper back until it is able to be folded around the hole opening Use strong tape the secure it inside the box
Again, using the craft or utility knife, poke a hole through the wrapping paper and carefully cut the paper back until it is able to be folded around the hole opening. Use strong tape the secure it inside the box.
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Stencil use a label maker paint a chalkboard label or otherwise give yourself a place to clearly mark what goes in the box
Stencil, use a label maker, paint a chalkboard label or otherwise give yourself a place to clearly mark what goes in the box.
Smile.
Smile.
easy recycled storage for your rag stash, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Stuff it with your rag stash and never have a falling over bag of rags under your sink again
Stuff it with your rag stash and never have a falling-over bag of rags under your sink again.

Anne Thompson

• LaNell

I've done boxes like this with contact paper for plastic grocery bag storage in my utility room.

• SkaterGirl

This is awesome. Why recycle when you can repurpose? Thanks for the great idea!