How to Brighten Your Personal Planner With Washi Tape

Have you ever heard of washi tape!? It’s literally every crafter’s dream. Learn how to decorate your daily planner to make it more exciting and fun to write in. Bonus feather pen included.

Starting from the top measure the washi tape strip from left to right, leaving a little left over to wrap around the back of your planner cover. Then place the strip on your cover. Wrap the extra tape around the back. With your finger pat down the tape making sure every side and corner aren’t lifted in any way. Continue to do this all the way down the cover. You can rotate multiple designs or if you have an ultimate favorite use just one. It’s totally up to you!

For the inside pages of my personal planner, I placed holiday washi tape designs. For Easter I used eggs, Thanksgiving I used turkeys, Christmas I used candy canes, and for many more holidays. This adds some extra holiday spirit to my schedule.

Glue the feathers to the top of your pen with a hot glue gun. I used about 5 feathers spacing them on each side of the pen. Again, starting from the top of the pen, wrap your washi tape around and start to go down in a diagonal. Keep on doing this until you reach the tip.

If you haven’t used washi tape before, you are seriously missing out. Try it on your next DIY and you won’t be disappointed. Head over to my blog for more details and pictures!

Rina