Before and After Craft Room Makeover!

This room was a brown bedroom before (as the previous house owners had it). We laid a new craft room floor, replastered the walls and made everything white.
We also hung a wall mural that you can see here. Of course, I needed a fully functioning home office so a gigantic whiteboard was necessary. I like my setup, I've added as many cute and adorable items that I could to fully customise is and make it a productive work space.
It's a Craft Room Home Office and Guest Room with a pull out guest bed from Ikea. I'm so happy with the amount of light that comes into this room and the huge shelving unit is the Kallax unit from Ikea (called Expedit when I bought it a few years ago)
This is the sofa bed and the first piece of furniture that I ever upcycled. I love my cabinet so much and I wish I had a better location for the printer but there are limited plugs on the opposite wall. I have another cabinet project in the making and perhaps it will fit there and I can put my Cricut machine there but it's all up in there at the moment! And that's a little picture of the Heart Handmade Creative Director.
Crochet cushions and a pretty guest bed. I'm a little obsessed with mismatching bed linen. It infuriates my aunt when she comes to stay but it's my style so :p
You can see the brown bedroom here! The other door here is leading to an en suite or a gigantic storage room until people come to stay :p I love keeping this vintage prom dress here to remind make me feel feminine and inspired. And of course.... i just jam everything into those shelves. I really need to declutter..... don't even lol!

Claire - Heart Handmadeuk