Better Than I Ever Imagined Potting Station!

This potting station was made from an old sink base and 2 old doors. The finished product completely amazed me! And most of it was made from things formerly in our house years ago! To make it even better, we spent less than $20.00 on the entire project.
This is the sink base. The sink was taken out and a wooden counter top placed.
One full door was screwed to the back of the base and another door sawed in half and attached to each side. The decorative pieces were originally on our old porch.
Next step, painted the entire base with rust resistant paint and stenciled the flowers and ivy. I also painted each drawer and cupboard pull in different colors.
It was taken apart to get out of the garage to our placement outdoors.
Next, hanging all the hooks. This old rake was great for garden tools!
On one side I hung various colorful hooks.
On the other side, 2 shelves.
Final touch...my stenciled sign to show ownership of this lovely potting station!
Finished product! I added a granite bowl and decorative items for my shelves, which will eventually hold pots  Can't wait to start my Spring potting!

Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized

• Jody

If you are putting this outside, it will only last about 2 years. I made a simply adorable one from an old hutch. I painted it with my house paint - top to bottom, back and front, inside and out - 3 coats. I thought I had it well-sealed. I had magnet bars under the hutch shelving for my tools, and inset tub for my soil. I even made chicken wire balls to hold twine and plant tape. I put cute ceramic flower knobs on the drawers and doors.

I don't have much rain, only fog. It slowly deteriorated - just fell a part. I hope you have better luck with yours!

• Lena

I think this a grand idea!