$6 Dollar Tree Craft: DIY Farmhouse Style Vase Holder

12 materials
$6

Looking for a way to display flowers? You can make this simple but elegant DIY wooden farmhouse style vase holder for $6 using milk bottle vases from the Dollar Tree and a 1 x 4" from the home improvement store. A quick video tutorial is included on my blog to help guide you through this easy-to-do project using basic tools. To see the full tutorial, with all the details and the exact products used in the project, click over to my blog post here: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2017/05/farmhouse-style-diy-flower-vase-holder-using-dollar-tree-milk-bottles.html

I started off with 3 of these cute vintage-inspired glass milk bottles from the Dollar Tree.

Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 4 questions

Comments

2 of 54 comments
Next