Turn a Glass Vase Into Chic Toilet Paper Storage!

$20

Need an attractive way to keep a few extra rolls of toilet paper within reach of the toilet? Well than look no further! It turns out a clear cylinder vase holds 3 rolls perfectly. Decorate it with copper tape to make it look extra chic! I love simple home decor projects that you can do in under an hour, for under $20. Check out my other home decor crafts!

Supplies:

• Cylinder vase at least 6" wide and about 13" high (I found mine in the floral department of Hobby Lobby - be sure to use your 40% off coupon for it!),
  • Copper foil tape (find it on Amazon - it is traditionally used by electricians but makes for very pretty crafts too!)
  • Scissors
  • Toilet paper

My new container looks so chic and fits perfectly next to the toilet without being in the way!

Step 1: I cut copper foil tape to create a zig-zag pattern around my vase. You can create any design you want!

Step 2: Fill it with toilet paper. Mine holds 3 rolls perfectly!

If you are handy with a cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette, you could create your own vinyl design to decorate this with as well. So many options!

What do you think? Could you use one of these in your bathroom?

If you like this idea, check out my other simple home decor projects!

• Clear cylinder vase  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Copper foil tape  (Amazon)

Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo

• Linda Gayle Jackson Holt

Very attractive storage. But, I have 2 questions:
    1. How do you insure safety with a glass vase on a tile floor?
    2. How does the user access the needed roll of TP without having to lift the vase, upend the vase, spill out the needed roll without it hitting the probably not-so-clean floor near the toilet, and return the glass vase to the tile floor without breaking the vase and while holding the newly acquired roll of TP?
    • Renata

That's a great idea. No heathens in this house so it would work..

• Teresa

I don't have a question but a suggestion: first for those who don't want glass, use a plastic one instead. To get the paper rolls out : a simpke solution could be a piece of cardboard, plastic metal or whatever you want to use cut round to fit inside your container under the rolls. Attach some type of bar: handle: even a stiff cardboard roll or fancy ornamental thing from in your home: that will fit inside the rolls. Have it stick out a bit higher than the container so you can grab it. Put the rolls over the handle, into the container and pull up the handle/bar to grab a roll. Its kinda of the reverse of a toilet brush in a holder with a lid on the handle of the brush. Decorate or paint how you wish. You could use copper pipe( put a nice decoratice piece on the top end of the pipe) broom handle (cut) or whatever you have around. I don't have a pic but this is a great idea to hold tp and my idea just makes it more convenient to use. Thanks

• Robyn Garner

Prettiest t.p. storage I've ever seen! Once COVID 19 passes there might even be toilet paper available to fill it lol! 😎