The Easiest Way To Paint Furniture With Curves

$15

Painting furniture with a lot of curves is never a fun job. Chair legs and curvy table legs is always something I dreaded painting. Then, I was introduced to a tool that makes it super easy!
I bought this end table at an estate sale. The top had a lot of damage, but that didn't scare me away. I knew I wanted to paint the table anyway.
The legs have a lot of curves. So. Many. Curves.
I broke out my new {aff} Round Brush from Zibra Paint that is made for projects like this and gave it a whirl.
The round brush got in all the crevices of this curvy table. It made painting it a breeze. I couldn't believe how fast the project went!
I love the color green and now have a beautiful table for the living room. (If it stays..... see more about about this debate on the blog: http://mycreativedays.porch.com/easy-way-paint-curvy-furniture/)
This paint brush made this project so easy that I am not going to shy away from curvy furniture anymore.
To find out more about this project, the paint color and brand and more about the paint brushes that are high on my DIY tool list, head to my blog post: http://mycreativedays.porch.com/easy-way-paint-curvy-furniture/

• Zibra Paint Brush  (Amazon)
  • Fusion Mineral Paint  (Amazon)

Lindsay Eidahl

• Denise Shocklee

Where do you get the brush for painting spindles? Also any info on how to paint the thin groves in French provincial furniture that will be a different color from the dresser

• Lindsay Eidahl

I love these paint brushes and talk about them all the time on my blog. If you go to my blog link in this post, the brush is in the post. You can also find them on my blog under the shop category - shop our tool box. These brushes will change your painting game.