Front Porch Makeover

$100
1 Day

I’ve wanted to paint our house for a few years now and last year I was all set to finally do it but I waited until too late in the fall and the rainy weather started. Once the rain starts in the Pacific Northwest it doesn’t stop until July.
This year I finally got my act together with the help of friends and family. As the saying goes “many hands make light work” and we were able to paint the house in record
front porch makeover
What you can’t see in the pictures is how dirty everything was. Seriously, it was way dirtier than these pictures look. The ceiling area was covered in dust and spiderwebs. The funny thing is I took these “before” pictures after I cleared all the junk off of the porch, so the “before” pictures are actually an improvement.
front porch makeover
Since we don’t have a garage, this little porch area ends up collecting all sorts of junk we don’t know where to put anywhere else.
front porch makeover
The paint colors are from Behr. The white is Marshmallow white, the grey trim is Granite Grey and the blue door is Navy blue.
front porch makeover
The door knocker is from Home Depot and the wreath is from Joanne Fabrics
front porch makeover
The chair is from Target . The blanket is from Joss and Main and the pillow is from Jerome's Furniture. The Mat is from Walmart.
front porch makeover

• Paint  (Home Depot)
  • Wreath  (Joanne Fabric)
  • Chair  (Target)
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome

• Gina Owens-Carle

Love the colors they are complementary to the home
  • Matty watts

Wow I'm lovin this . Out door has been painted red for 15 yrs . Not a lot of fade as it faces the east. My point is it's time to go with a different color ...