Moroccan Stenciled Table

$35

I thought that this old beat up table would be a great project for my Moroccan stencil from Cutting Edge Stencil. I love Moroccan style decor for outside in the garden. Its has that global flavor.
morroccan stenciled table
Step 1:  I sanded an old garden table and painted it with  a wood stain called (Briarsmoke by Rustoleum) it has a grayish color to it.  It needed two coats  to get a rich look.
morroccan stenciled table
Step 2: I taped the stencil on the table with blue masking. Important to tape very tightly on both ends of the stencil.
morroccan stenciled table
Step 3: Add a little a paint to plastic tray. Roll the foam brush a few times enough to go back and forth with the foam brush. Dab the foam brush  a few times on a paper towel so most of paint is on paper tower. Then roll over stencil easy, not hard.
morroccan stenciled table
Step 4:   TIPS: I advice to carefully go over a few times. Sometimes you will need to dab the edges with a little stencil brush. Once you are finished painting take off the stencil carefully. The beauty of the stencil that its not always perfect but it has character, don't worry if you miss a few places with paint. It will age well.
morroccan stenciled table

• Table  (From Home)
  • Stencil  (Cutting Edge Stencil)
  • White acrylic  (From Home)
Simple Nature Decor

• Mom19286515

where do you purchase the cutting edge stencil and can I do it to a dining room table

• Simple Nature Decor

You can find stencil on the cutting edge stencil website .: and yes you can do it on a dining table