Dagmar's Home
Dagmar's Home
  • Katonah, NY

Pretty Winter Tablescape With IKEA Hack!

$10

You won't believe what I use as a table runner to make this pretty centerpiece for this year's Christmas Home Tour of our Blue Cottage!
make this pretty winter tablescape with this ikea hack
This is my Christmas table decor with bottle brush trees. Can you guess what I used as the table runner?
Here it is: when I saw this roll of Variera drawer mat, I thought it was perfect for the kind of stylish tablescape I had in mind. Usually, you would cut it to size for your drawers, but this was the perfect length for our dining table.
I rolled out the roll on our table.
I used my trusty glue dots to secure the mat to the table.
Then I started layering things. I got this far, but then I remembered something else that would look pretty.
I had picked up these doilies for just a few dollars at a thriftstore a while ago, and I also added them, on top of the runner.
This is the final look. See more pictures and the whole Christmas Home Tour on Dagmar's Home!
Dagmar's Home