We Have Just One New Years Resolution for 2018...

63K Views
Thank you for a year of inspiring, encouraging, sharing and creating together with us on Hometalk! We can't wait to reminisce about all the amazing things we've done together this year, but before we get carried away...

Our New Year's Resolution:
  • we have just one new years resolution for 2018
For 2018, our resolution is to empower you more! We're going to enable you to get an experienced Hometalker whose projects you love to personally help you do your projects. You'll be able to talk to them one-on-one and get hands-on guidance so that you can do anything under the sun to create the home you love. How cool is that?

Doing it yourself doesn't mean doing it alone! Look out for more updates about this upcoming feature.

Top 3 updates we've made in 2017
1. The new and improved homepage

Remember that old, dusty homepage that we started off with last January? We wanted to make browsing more enjoyable for you, so over the past year, we turned that tired, old thing into  this beautiful homepage you see today.
2. That big, blue "I want to try it!" button

Here at Hometalk, we believe in putting our MDF where our mouth is and actually doing the projects we see and love. For 2017, you gained the chance to catalog projects you actually plan to do in your home & garden.
3. The already-popular "DIY with Hometalk" channel

Hometalk's new tutorial channel on Facebook is absolutely bursting with informative and inspiring videos. Watch experienced DIYers walk you through how to do some of the trendiest & most beautiful home and garden projects on the web. Check it out right here!

Happy New Year!!! We can't wait to start another amazing year creating the home you love together...

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of June 29, 2018 11:23 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Hometalk Highlights

William Burbank, IL

Happy New Year everyone. Some of you in other parts of the world already have or will be bringing in the New Year.

• Eroque022810
        Eroque022810

Happy New Year to you as well. Since I'm 2 days late, I will just blame it on spending special time with my son that was able to come home this year and it may not happen again in the next 3 years! Marine that he is,this was the best gift ever. Hey William how about our weather,typical, just freezing. I was able to use garage as a fridge over these last few days. I guess that's good right? 4 more months. Yuck. Well everyone, many blessings in the coming year.

• Fiddledd224
        Fiddledd224 Sewell, NJ

Just when I wanted to spend less time on-line along comes Hometalk.....well at least it's the best use of my time!