We Have Just One New Years Resolution for 2018...

Thank you for a year of inspiring, encouraging, sharing and creating together with us on Hometalk! We can't wait to reminisce about all the amazing things we've done together this year, but before we get carried away...

Our New Year's Resolution:
For 2018, our resolution is to empower you more! We're going to enable you to get an experienced Hometalker whose projects you love to personally help you do your projects. You'll be able to talk to them one-on-one and get hands-on guidance so that you can do anything under the sun to create the home you love. How cool is that?

Doing it yourself doesn't mean doing it alone! Look out for more updates about this upcoming feature.

Top 3 updates we've made in 2017
1. The new and improved homepage

Remember that old, dusty homepage that we started off with last January? We wanted to make browsing more enjoyable for you, so over the past year, we turned that tired, old thing into  this beautiful homepage you see today.
2. That big, blue "I want to try it!" button

Here at Hometalk, we believe in putting our MDF where our mouth is and actually doing the projects we see and love. For 2017, you gained the chance to catalog projects you actually plan to do in your home & garden.
3. The already-popular "DIY with Hometalk" channel

Hometalk's new tutorial channel on Facebook is absolutely bursting with informative and inspiring videos. Watch experienced DIYers walk you through how to do some of the trendiest & most beautiful home and garden projects on the web. Check it out right here!

Happy New Year!!! We can't wait to start another amazing year creating the home you love together...

• Anr32195121

• How can I print the info on repainting my kitchen table without printing every page on the site? Anne
    • Linda Sikut

I used to have an option to "Print Selection" after highlighting the part I wanted. When I got a new printer, it was gone. :( However, some of you might still have it. When you go to print, look for that option.
  • Sharron Clelland

I want to save some of these ideas, butdont know how, since Pinterest no longer an option. How?
    • Jewellmartin

Thanks, Linda Sikut. I’ll have to try the hover technique. When i go to Pinterest these days, or try to, my only option given is to get the Pinterest app, which I already have. But maybe with a go-around, I can see my own page again. ☺️ (I think I have been spelling your name wrong. I thought it was Skuit. Sorry.)
  • Kim

Is the facebook page open to non members? I am not a member and would rather not join it.