Boho Style Garden Shed Makeover

$750
Advanced

A few years back my husband built me an amazing new garden shed out of salvaged windows and repurposed cedar decking. But before I really got to finish it, we welcomed our daughter into the world. Needless to say, I spent the last couple years with her and the garden shed became a junk yard for old pots and broken garden tools.

But this year I vowed to finish the garden shed and get it styled the way I had
tour my boho style garden shed
When designing my shed, I knew exactly what I wanted it to look like: it had to be modern in style, it had to look unique and it had to face south in order to be bright and sunny.

So, my husband designed and built me this simple 8x10 modern garden shed with a long, low shed style roof.
tour my boho style garden shed
I also wanted my shed had to have ample room for seed starting so I picked up these pre-made wooden shelves. The shelves came in a flat-pack and were easy to assemble, I then added my grow-lights to shelves.

tour my boho style garden shed
Next, I needed a work-bench for prepping my seed tray and potting up my succulent collection. I found this 80's kitchen island at an auction house in town. I gave it a quick sand and used a paint sprayer to give it fresh coat of paint. I then added new drawer pulls to add a custom look.

tour my boho style garden shed
The best part about this island?? The top flips open to double the working space. I also brought in a tall chair and a handmade wool area rug to make the space more cozy.
tour my boho style garden shed
Finally, I styled the small front patio area. I added a comfy patio chair, a side table, and some fall decor... oh and of course I added a bit of Canadiana with the Coleman lantern pillow. Isn't it cute?!

I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my boho garden shed. To see the full article pop over to my blog:

• Flat-Pack Pine shelves  (Amazon)
  • Grow Lights  (Amazon)
  • Wagner Paint Sprayer  (Amazon)
Jana The Hip Homestead