Tree Trunk Birdhouse Planter

A couple of months ago, I bought a few unpainted birdhouses. I love birdhouses. I have a few on my patio and throughout my garden. At the time I really didn’t know what I was going to do with them (the mind of a crafter, buying things…just because); so a couple of days ago I was shopping around in Hobby Lobby and I came across these amazing planters. That’s when I decided that I would used this planter with the bird house. This is the craft that I came up with, a planter, bird house all in one. I really love the planter, when people see it they think that it’s a real tree trunk. Below I put together a tutorial on how I put this together… this would be a quick Mother’s Day gift, enjoy! “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!”

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Cynthia Banessa

• Myrna Engle
    Myrna Engle

@ Jeri, you would do the bird population a great favor if you placed the holey wood in spots where birds really need a place to nest. So many holes are removed that woodpeckers and other hole users are suffering.

• Time With Thea
    Time With Thea

This is so adorable and very creative!