Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Graduation Party Decorating Ideas

I recently helped with our church graduation party - (my daughter was one of the graduates). So, here are some of the decorations and desserts we used at the party.
graduation party decorating ideas, chalkboard paint, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I needed several centerpieces. Each one of these cost me $5. I found the milk bottles for half off at the craft store. The flowers were $7 for the bunch, and the labels were on sale for $1.50.
I purchased a cheap chalkboard, and easel to have a sweet message for the graduates.
I made this centerpiece with wood numbers, cardboard books, and a square piece of chipboard from the craft store. The hardest part of this project was getting the glitter on the numbers!
We took a photo of our graduates and had it put on a cake. They loved it!
My friend made these using mini Reeses cups, Lindt chocolate squares, and red icing. Too cute!
Jennifer Decorates

1 comment
  • Polly Zieper

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!I am not crafty or creative, but I think that I can do the graduation caps!