Setting up Your Sprayer for a FLAWLESS Finish!

$100

Spraying doesnt have to be so difficult or expensive! With the RIGHT Sprayer and know how you can do it too!! The hardest thing is taking it out of the box and getting started. So, im taking the guesswork out for you!

Most people get their sprayer and dont take it out of the box for MONTHS or NEVER AT ALL.

They need to know:

How do I load it?

What if the paint is too thick?

What if the paint is too thin?

While Im using the Finish Max, rest assured these principals will apply to most ALL sprayers! The Best tip I can give is to just dive in and be willing to get messy and work through it!

If you like this you may love one of my other teaching forums! See them here ~> https://www.thatsweettealife.com/learn-how-to-paint-furniture/

Have you ever painted chairs before? They can be a PAIN! But with the right sprayer all the guess work and hard work is taken out of the picture.

There are SO many sprayers on the market, this is the one I use since its not expensive and I dont need a sprayer,.. but most of this applies to all sprayers!

Your best friend is the viscosity cup (and a fine wire mesh strainer) and I show you how to put them to work! By getting familiar with your cup and using a strainer, you will get a NO FAIL amazing finish whether you are using your favorite chalk style paint OR latex. My favorite is Benjamin Moore Advance for a smooth finish,..

One thin coat and then another full coverage coat does the trick! Be sure to watch for dripping and allow full drying time between coats.

But you dont have to stop there! Use it to lay down the hard work of a complete paint job, then feel free to embellish! I glazed with Unicorn Spit here in White-Ning then distressed.

All 8 chairs completed! Adding charm and character to this beach front home!

Love that finish!

Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Thea Osborne/ That Sweet Tea Life

• Olive harte

please tell me how to cope with the table I HAVE CHAIRS JUST LIKE THE ONES IN PICTURE WITH A SHEEF OF WHEAT DESIGN BUT THE TABLE HAS COPPER/ METAL CLAW FEET HOW WOULD I COPE olive

• Olive harte

please tell me how to cope with the table legs as they have copper/metal claw ends and roller wheels on them the chairs are the same as picture but a sheaf of wheat? olive

• Tobelyn

Any sanding required for this project?

• Crystal

Ben moore advance is the best paint EVER!!!!! I custom finish and restore antiques for a living and it is the best paint by far the leveling agent is incredible. Your chairs came out beautiful.

• Christopher Callen

I LOVE that color pink --what color is it ---of Benjamin Moore ---I must have missed it ---will look again ---or if you didn't say ---please do tell. really beautiful .