Setting up Your Sprayer for a FLAWLESS Finish!

$100

Spraying doesnt have to be so difficult or expensive! With the RIGHT Sprayer and know how you can do it too!! The hardest thing is taking it out of the box and getting started. So, im taking the guesswork out for you!

Most people get their sprayer and dont take it out of the box for MONTHS or NEVER AT ALL.

They need to know:

How do I load it?

What if the paint is too thick?

What if the paint is too thin?

While Im

spray your furniture for an inexpensive yet flawless finish

Have you ever painted chairs before? They can be a PAIN! But with the right sprayer all the guess work and hard work is taken out of the picture.

There are SO many sprayers on the market, this is the one I use since its not expensive and I dont need a sprayer,.. but most of this applies to all sprayers!

Your best friend is the viscosity cup (and a fine wire mesh strainer) and I show you how to put them to work! By getting familiar with your cup and using a strainer, you will get a NO FAIL amazing finish whether you are using your favorite chalk style paint OR latex. My favorite is Benjamin Moore Advance for a smooth finish,..

One thin coat and then another full coverage coat does the trick! Be sure to watch for dripping and allow full drying time between coats.

But you dont have to stop there! Use it to lay down the hard work of a complete paint job, then feel free to embellish! I glazed with Unicorn Spit here in White-Ning then distressed.

All 8 chairs completed! Adding charm and character to this beach front home!

Love that finish!

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 07, 2018 11:49 PM - More info
Thea Osborne/ That Sweet Tea Life

1 question on this project
  • Bar29063350
    Aug 04, 2018

Have you tried glazing with Advance paint? If so, did you use a poly over the top to seal it in? I cannot get a direct answer from a paint store or online.

• Bar29063350
      Aug 11, 2018

Sorry for the misunderstanding. After painting the bottom of my table with advance paint, I would like to use an antiquing glaze on the bottom of the table. Yes, I am unclear whether I can clear coat over it after glazing.