My Front Yard Slope Project

I do not like my front slope, hard to mow! I looked around for some ideas and found a pallet garden idea ... I'm not done yet but I think it'll look great when I am. I need to add another pallet to the left and stairs or stepping stones in the middle - then voila - next year maybe veggies !
I put the pallet down, then filled with top soil
I cut pieces of wood to stand vertically so the dirt doesn't go through each section and end up at the bottom in one big dirt pile ! lol
I went shopping for plants and found the perfect combination! the colors look great - not sure if you can tell from these photos though
View from the side .. maybe I need to paint the wood ? I'm going to give that some thought. Thanks for looking!

Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk

• D. Scott Courtney
    D. Scott Courtney

Instead of painting the wood, I would probably just line the outside of the pallet w/some old &/or recycled bricks to give it a finished yet natural look. Nice project & thanx a lot for sharing! 😎
  • Rebecca Helms
    Rebecca Helms

Ijust love this idea! I live in a trailer Anand and we are not aloud gardens but I am going to try this! Flush to my trailer and plant tomatoes!😊😊