17 Awesome Ways to Reuse Coffee Cans

So, one day a couple of years ago I had this awakening. I threw a coffee can in the trash. Something about that bothered me. For one, it took up too much space in the trashbag. Two, I imagined a landfill full of coffee cans and wondered how many of those that IIIIIIII put there.
17 awesome ways to reuse coffee cans, repurposing upcycling
So - I pulled the empty coffee can back out of the trash and found a way to it.
The first one I saved from the trash, I used to keep table scraps in - in the fridge. I hate throwing scraps in the trash. Have you ever had an animal tear into a trash bag because it was after the yummy stuff? It's not fun! So now we keep them till the container is full and then plop outside along our woodline at the property. I'd much rather the animals eat along the woodline than from the trash barrel outside!
The next coffee can I saved, I used to store hubby's loose change and odd and ends from his pockets. I keep this one in the laundry room. You have NO idea how much money I've accumulated!! I could go on vacation!
The next one we saved, we turned into a makeshift drum for little man. There are many more uses that we've found along the way so make sure to check out the blog for all the other fun ways, including tons of unique DIY ideas for kids!

Jenni @ Sweet Pennies

• Kat

love these ideas you had me @ compost saver/feed the critters!Thanks you made my day!

• Marilou b.

I save coffee cans, wrap them in plastic liner, fill with sand, add appropriate holiday flowers & decorations, then take to cemetery to deceased family