Cleaning Tip: How To Clean Grout

60K Views
Don’t you hate when you clean something, step back and you know it’s clean but it still looks a little dirty? That is, or I should say, was me with the grout in our bathroom!
  • cleaning tip how to clean grout, cleaning tips, tiling
I would clean the shower, but still there was a tint to our once white grout that drove me crazy! Then I learned a bathroom cleaning tip on how to clean grout. It does take a little time, but it’s not hard (more tedious). But the good news is that it looks SO much better and it doesn’t have to be done very often!
You will just need a bleach pen and sponge! Bleach pens are awesome because they have a fine tip side and the bleach is thicker than it would be straight from the bottle.
(My before and after. And confession: I didn’t even let it sit for as long as I should have!)

Suggested materials for this project:

Amanda Faulkner

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!