Cleaning Tip: How To Clean Grout

Don’t you hate when you clean something, step back and you know it’s clean but it still looks a little dirty? That is, or I should say, was me with the grout in our bathroom!
cleaning tip how to clean grout, cleaning tips, tiling
I would clean the shower, but still there was a tint to our once white grout that drove me crazy! Then I learned a bathroom cleaning tip on how to clean grout. It does take a little time, but it’s not hard (more tedious). But the good news is that it looks SO much better and it doesn’t have to be done very often!
You will just need a bleach pen and sponge! Bleach pens are awesome because they have a fine tip side and the bleach is thicker than it would be straight from the bottle.
(My before and after. And confession: I didn’t even let it sit for as long as I should have!)
Amanda Faulkner

• D'Sapone New York

We clean grout with a quality cleaner – Imperia from pFOkUS. It cleans, sanitizes and preps the surface while soaking deep into grout. Imperia removes all the stains, mold, etching and sealers. Sometimes cleaning doesn’t eliminate all the stains, as grout is very porous and stains in a short order. We color seal it with an exclusively designed titanium sealer, locking out all the stains permanently with a 5 year labor warranty. To educate yourself on our grout restoration service, visit https://www.dsapone.com/shower/sealing-grout/" target="_blank">https://www.dsapone.com/shower/sealing-grout/.

• Bridget

I have colored grout (I know right?!  who does these things?)
    I'm never sure if it's clean or not and I'm a bit of a germophobe, how in the world am I ever going to know it's clean?