Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Dollar Store Holiday Game

$20

I love games with my family during the holidays and I found this Tumble Tower game at Dollar Tree. I wanted to make it more meaningful so I grabbed my Plaid Wood Burning Tool and got started.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

dollar store holiday game

Here's a picture of the tumble tower that was at the Dollar Tree.

dollar store holiday game

I recently got the Plaid Wood Burning Set and had been anxious to give it a try.

dollar store holiday game

I counted how many blocks there were in the package, and came up with meaningful words to put on each block.

My game will be a gift, alternatively you could get the whole family in on picking words.

dollar store holiday game

I didn't want to use a marker to write the words as the ink often bleeds in the wood. I then used my wood burning tool and carefully burned the words into the wood. I didn't worry about being perfect.

dollar store holiday game

Here are all the words written on all of the blocks.

dollar store holiday game

I stacked the game back up according to the package directions.

dollar store holiday game

How to play the game - just like Tumble Tower or similarly the game Jenga... you carefully remove one piece without letting the tower fall.

dollar store holiday game

When you pull out that word, you read it to the group. Then you can share what that word means to you, a story, or a memory. Continue taking turns until the tower falls.

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations