Little Wooden Christmas Angels

$10

Alter wooden game pieces into little angels with metallic wings and feathers that can decorate a Christmas corner, a festive table or become a gift during the holiday season.

little wooden christmas angels

Paint the wooden game pieces with the white paint. Repeat for a better coverage.

little wooden christmas angels

Glue around the body of the game pieces some lace and then vertically add few squares pearl beads.

little wooden christmas angels

Wrap around the head of the game piece wire 4-5 times to create same size circles and twist the ends to secure.

little wooden christmas angels

Glue the wire to the opposite side of the previously glue square pearl beads. This will be the back where the wings will be placed.

little wooden christmas angels

Cut 7-8cm long pieces of the lace and then cut in the long middle. Tie around the game pieces on the “neck” place.

little wooden christmas angels

Add the metallic wings.

little wooden christmas angels

Continue adding the feathers.

little wooden christmas angels

Repeat on all pieces, adding the small wings to the small game pieces.

little wooden christmas angels

• Wooden Game Piece  (Buddly Crafts)
  • Knorr Prandell 70mm Bare Wood Finger Puppet  (Buddly Crafts)
  • Jewelry wire  (Buddly Crafts)
The Crafts World

• Ireland ☘️

Thank you for post! These are adorable. I’m going to find some old games next time I go to a yard sale. I may even have some stored somewhere!

Thanks again

• The Crafts World

Thank you a lot for your comment! You should try making them. I have them next to some white washed wooden stars and they look so nice.