Colorful Holly Ornaments

$5

Do you guys remember the colorful holly garland I made a few weeks ago? That garland still has to be one of my favorites and here is another Christmas craft with a fun twist for a more colorful and modern Christmas. I was actually cleaning up my craft supplies when I came across the bells and that's when I had a perfect idea on what I could make with these.

colorful holly ornaments
colorful holly ornaments

Start by cutting out holly leaves with different colored felt.

colorful holly ornaments

Use your hot glue gun to add yarn to one of the leaves and then cover up the yarn with another leaf.

colorful holly ornaments
colorful holly ornaments

Pull the yarn through the bell and tie a couple times. Tie the yarn together at the top so it can be hung.

colorful holly ornaments

I love how these turned out. I might make some more using glitter bells and give them out to family on Christmas eve. These would also be great gift toppers, or they could be turned into another colorful garland.

colorful holly ornaments

What do you guys think? Cute, aren't they? If you want to see more of my home décor, I just posted my colorful Christmas living room on the blog.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom