Icy Disco Ball Wreath

$20

I needed one more project to finish out the year and ended up making the coolest wreath! This icy disco ball wreath is bright, shiny and so much fun. The great thing about this wreath is you could leave it up for Valentines Day also!

icy disco ball wreath
icy disco ball wreath

Hopefully you hung on to some of those Styrofoam pieces that came with those Christmas gifts. I saved mine and knew right away that I would turn them into icicles.

icy disco ball wreath

I cut the Styrofoam into long triangles, added Mod Podge and iridescent confetti and let dry completely. These look great already, don't they?

icy disco ball wreath

Add the icicles to your wreath. I tied them to the wreath and also used my hot glue gun to secure them a little better.

icy disco ball wreath

When all the icicles were added, I started tying on the disco ball ornaments. I used silver and pink disco balls and love the color combo.

icy disco ball wreath

When I finished with the disco balls I start filling in the empty areas with fake cotton snow. I used my hot glue gun to secure the snow and made sure to cover up the wreath ties.

icy disco ball wreath

What do you guys think? Do you love it as much as I do?

• Disco ball ornaments  (craft store)
  • Wreath frame  (craft store)
  • Cotton snow  (craft store)
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom