DIY Lego Mini-Figure Display

My boys LOVE Legos and they especially love their mini-figures. Their collection was getting a bit out of control, and their mini-figures were taking over their rooms. I wanted a way that they could display and organize their favorite figures while still keeping things neat and functional. This easy DIY Lego Mini-figure display looks like a piece of artwork but still allows the boys to easily switch things around and take the figures down for play!
All you need is a large picture frame with the glass removed {I used an Ikea Norlidda frame which is approximately 20x20}, some glue, and some 2x4 Lego bricks.
Just measure out the bricks to get them evenly spaced and glue them down!
I staggered the blocks to make it easier for little hands to take the figures on and off, but you could place them closer together for older kids. We have now been using this for almost a year. The boys love switching up the display and we have not lost a brick yet! :) For more information and more Lego organization head over to Clean and Scentsible.

3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Jennifer Lifford

• Maribel
    Maribel

Is the thing you glued the bricks to just the picture frame backing?

• Erika Kimmel
    Erika Kimmel

If a day goes by that I don't step on one of my sons LEGO "dudes", it is only because I'm asleep. This is BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm off to hunt for frames.. (=

• Kylie Ewing
    Kylie Ewing

can i ask what type of glue you used and if you scaffed up the blocked first?