Pitcher This.....Ironstone China Pitcher. Table Centerpiece

On Tuesday I donated a few closet and garage items to Goodwill. While there (they unload your car for you at the drive up) I decided to go inside just to take a look see. I spotted this white pitcher. When I picked it up I could not believe it was Ironstone China for 99cents. I thought, ok, can't go wrong with this. Cleaned her up and looked at our breakfast nook. Yup, the table needed a new centerpiece.
pitcher ironstone china vase, home decor
I added a smaller pitcher with the birdie, a creamer pitcher, small bowl with wood fruit, a crystal candlestick and fan fold napkins on the side. Nestle it all in a rattan tray. A simple table centerpiece but makes a nice statement.
Can you believe...99cents?
I'm really not sure what they are selling for, but I know Ironstone, and it is not sold for 99cents.
Love the details.
This birdie pitcher is not Ironstone. Just a cute pitcher. :-)
I added a crystal candlestick to bring just a little sparkle. I love the combination of clear crystal, rattan and bright white.
This fabric I purchased from Jo-Ann Fabrics a while back and made large 18" square napkins.
Another view of the fabric.
I know I'll be donating more to Goodwill, and I know I'll stop in to take a look see. Never know what you'll find. :-) Have a wonderful weekend. ByeBye.