Valentine Gnomes

$30

Let's make some cute Nordic-Scandinavian Inspired Gnomes! I'm serious, these are so cute, and are a huge trend right now.

Valentine’s gnomes are perfect for anywhere in your home, to gift them to someone you love or to give to your sweetheart ❤️

These are the materials I used to make the gnome!

I also used these to embellish the hat!

First step is to fill a white cotton sock with beans, then tie it at the end and set aside.

For the little hat, I used an adult size hat and cut it in half.

Then turn the hat inside out (the tag should be on the outside) and glue (hot glue!!) it along the edge of the cut.

Once the glue is dry flip it inside out again , there's your hat!

I picked up these cute bells, and cut the bell off the ribbon and glued it to the end of the hat.

About an 1 1/2" up from the bell, tie a piece of string around and knot it. (making sure the knots on bottom)

Next step is to make the gnome beard! I purchased a piece of fur and cut it into a triangle (more like a baseball home plate). Make sure the fur grain is going down! Then once it's cut, glue the top edge to the bottom of the hat. (It will look like a hat growing a beard!)

run the glue on the long edge

glue to the white sock.

Then, pull the hat to the top of the fur edge and glue the wood ball in the center- as the nose!

See? A cute gnome! I embellished them by taking my key tag I used my punch to cut a circle to glue on the word love that I punched out. I tied the key on that and used a safety pin to attach to hat!

Here is the set I made. Because the hat allows you to make two and the socks are a pair so why waste- use all your materials!

I used mine on my island they look good anywhere! Happy Valentines!

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips