The Wizard of OZ, My Rendition of "The Tin Man"

$10.00
Advanced

I LOVE to recycle and this is what I did with my empty cans, pop bottle lids, a few heavy duty wire clothes hanger and a few other items. The cost is around $10 for the screws, Paint, funnel & wooden heart
Mr. Tin Man
My daughter Laurie sent me a picture of a tin man many years ago and I fell in love with it. It took a lot of engineering, but I finally got it made. I took it into my Bible study class & ended up making several more for my friends. When I get him all together I paint the entire thing with chrome spray paint, especially the plastic funnel, and then add the little red wooden heart. Now he hangs in my garden with some of my other whimsies.
Items needed
Templates
. Since I was making several Tin Men, it was easier & faster so I made templates to ensure all the holes were in the right place.
Marking holes for feet.
Getting ready to make the "FEET or shoes from pop cans and Sardine cans. Marking where the screws will go.
Starting the screws in the bottom of the can so they will line up with the holes in the pop cans.
Placement is right
Now attaching the shoe to the pop can. There are MANY more steps & I have pictures, so I could email them to who ever wants to make one of these bad boys : )
Tin Man Army
My old buddy

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas

• Donna
    Donna

Will you please send me the instructions? I am really hoping I can make this & it turn out like yours! Thank you so much for sharing this. I absolutely live it!!

• Mary
    Mary
    An hour ago

Would love to get instructions for this! It’s whimsical and adorable! I would be glad to send a self addressed envelope if necessary or do you email instructions?

• Kathy Stains
    Kathy Stains
    Just now

Could you please send me the instructions. This is amazing. You really put a lot of work into this amazing tin man. He is wonderful.

• Jane
    Jane

I’d like a set of instructions as well!

• Runtzy
    Runtzy

Yes. I would like the instructions for the tin man. Thank you.